† Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

† Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:29 pm






T.O.S

Example:

Price: $10.61



slots
- Celeste - complete - free
- Allen - 0% - free
- Yuri x2 + bribe - 50% - paid
- butockes - 0% - unpaid
- special private x2 - 0% - unpaid


------------------------------------

NORMAL

Shaded: $16.00
+ $2 for sparkle animation



more examples

Slots:
-
-
-

------------------------------------

Form
dp type:
refs:
extra:
text:
price:



custom icons: king-lulu-deer
NOT FREE TO USE



Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 am; edited 21 times in total

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:30 pm

Orders From This Shop


Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Celeste on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:37 pm

dp type: Bust
refs: Here's her stash!
extra: Pose is up to you!
text: Celeste
price: First Free? ;v;
Café Owner
avatar
Celeste

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:40 pm

@Celeste wrote:
dp type: Bust
refs: Here's her stash!
extra: Pose is up to you!  
text: Celeste
price: First Free? ;v;

accepted~

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Allen on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Form
dp type: Booty
refs: Heree
extra: Have like Inna's tail coming down? o-o
text: Physs
price: Free?

_________________
| Freebie Shop | Premade Shop |
- By Abel
PM or tag @Arcanimus for pickups.
Cook
avatar
Allen

http://grrosen.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Arcanimus wrote:Form
dp type: Booty
refs: Heree
extra: Have like Inna's tail coming down? o-o
text: Physs
price: Free?

accepted~

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Stephen on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:37 am


Form
dp type: uhhh Bust plz bby
refs: Body reference | Happy trail | Skin Tone | Tattoo font | Nipple piercing
extra: If you could make him Xtra beefy ;) I love you ;-; I realize I asked for so much and I can only pay so little I'M SORRYYYYYY
text: Stephen ((watermark FrenchFry plz)) can this be tattooed on his chest :o?!?!
price: $3+
Catering Manager
avatar
Stephen
IMVU : Frenchfry

https://www.instagram.com/unic.rn/

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:13 pm

@Stephen wrote:
Form
dp type: uhhh Bust plz bby
refs: Body reference | Happy trail | Skin Tone | Tattoo font | Nipple piercing
extra: If you could make him Xtra beefy ;) I love you ;-; I realize I asked for so much and I can only pay so little I'M SORRYYYYYY
text: Stephen ((watermark FrenchFry plz)) can this be tattooed on his chest :o?!?!
price: $3+

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to decline.

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Yuri on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Form
dp type: Butt >w>;;;
refs: http://sta.sh/2j9kdegpv8p?edit=1
extra: With her tail? I can give you a rl ref on discord ovo;
text: Steph + Yuri x.x
price: 6$+

Staff in Training
avatar
Yuri
IMVU : ★ Spoil ★

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:08 am

@Yuri wrote:Form
dp type: Butt >w>;;;
refs: http://sta.sh/2j9kdegpv8p?edit=1
extra: With her tail? I can give you a rl ref on discord ovo;
text: Steph + Yuri x.x
price: 6$+


accepted~
; u; kitty buttttt ♥

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:10 am


_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Celeste on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:52 am

@Ghost wrote:@Celeste

P.U.
Thank you!! I love her!
Café Owner
avatar
Celeste

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Stephen on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:40 pm

@Ghost wrote:
@Stephen wrote:
Form
dp type: uhhh Bust plz bby
refs: Body reference | Happy trail | Skin Tone | Tattoo font | Nipple piercing
extra: If you could make him Xtra beefy ;) I love you ;-; I realize I asked for so much and I can only pay so little I'M SORRYYYYYY
text: Stephen ((watermark FrenchFry plz)) can this be tattooed on his chest :o?!?!
price: $3+

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to decline.

ur not sorry ;w;

lol Ily
Catering Manager
avatar
Stephen
IMVU : Frenchfry

https://www.instagram.com/unic.rn/

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 am

@Yuri
P.U. Pt 1

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by butockes on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Adorable! <3
avatar
butockes
IMVU : sekue

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:54 pm

@butockes
Thank you :D

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by butockes on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:38 am

How would you feel about an androgynous character?
avatar
butockes
IMVU : sekue

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:12 am

@butockes wrote:How would you feel about an androgynous character?
Im cool with it~
Sounds like fun to draw.

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by butockes on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:16 am

Alright! I might do a butt one, after I find my references <3
avatar
butockes
IMVU : sekue

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:14 am

@butockes
okie dokie, I'll be here~

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by butockes on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:46 am

dp type: booty
refs:| Body type only | pose + what panties should look like on him |
extra: He has pale, fair skin. Also, have the panties a pastel pink, with a little pink bow at the top as well; have him shirtless but if you want me to include a shirt, I'll find a reference for him!
text: Kye and Sekue
price: let me know, please?
avatar
butockes
IMVU : sekue

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:00 am

@butockes wrote:dp type: booty
refs:| Body type only | pose + what panties should look like on him |
extra: He has pale, fair skin. Also, have the panties a pastel pink, with a little pink bow at the top as well; have him shirtless but if you want me to include a shirt, I'll find a reference for him!
text: Kye and Sekue
price: let me know, please?

Accepted~
The price is $10.61
I will note you my paypal with the line-art WIP.
At that step you can have me make changes and stuff.
Once you're happy with the WIP, you send the payment.

I'm doing my payments a little different than stated in
my TOS for a little while.

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Suga on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Dead

_________________
"Peaches and creme. Sweeter than sweet."
Pastry Chef
avatar
Suga
IMVU : Tradition

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 pm

@Suga ; u;

08.10.2017
+working on orders [sorry I'm a snel]
+shops have now been merged into one
+large art coming soon!

_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Re: † Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ † [open] P.U. Yuri

Post by Ghost on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:10 am


_________________


Spoopy Manager
avatar
Ghost
IMVU : Voyeur

https://www.twitch.tv/pastellist

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum