♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 9th August 2017, 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :





Rules

♡ I have the right to decline any order
♡ Please be respectful
♡ Do not steal, resell, or modify any of my work
♡ Follow the form
♡ Be Patient
♡ Must pay/pickup your order within 5 days of completion; PM if more time is needed
♡ Please send payment after I complete your order
♡ Post proof of payment


Get To Know Senpai!

Welcome everyone, I'm Andy A.K.A @Banned On imvu. I am currently a art student studying fine arts, and drawing is my passion I want nothing more then to keep improving and taking more and more challenges for myself! I am a very open artist and I love challenges I can do anything from gore, kawaii, to anything really just let me know! I love Anime styles, and I tend to change styles on a weekly basis!



IMPORTANT NEW RULE GUYS:

Please limit your character references, already drawn OC'S are preferred. I'm no longer accepting extremely pieced together OC'S with 20 million example photos. Not only is it hard on me as the artist, but the quality of your order may not be the best if I am overwhelmed and confused by your complicated order. This does not mean I won't accept Pieced together oc's i'm just making it clear that I don't want a million photos.

~Thanks,
Andy


 Examples & Prices  

High Detail Realistic Anime:


High Detail Kawaii Anime:




ADDITIONAL INFO: You also have the option to upgrade to a large photo instead of the standard 320x440 this means you receive the full half body at a much larger scale for only an additional 10$ or 20k. Means you get more bang for your buck. :)

Price Regular DP's Base

TEMPORARILY ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL FOR A WHILE.



Reg Anime Style:

Singles: 30$ or 70k

Couples: 45$ or 90k


Realistic Anime Style:

Singles Only: 45$ or 90k

Bribe Slots Are Open, If the list is FULL you can place a bribe order through messages for 20$/50k extra charge. This is for people who are not willing to wait. Bribe orders are super PRIORITY.

*Complicated characters are an additional Charge.*

♡ Dp's with Body shots included in it are an additional 4$/8k. (AKA, Anything other then head shot)

♡ Animals/Props: 3$/6k each.

♡ Detailed Backgrounds: 4$/8k each.

♡ Simple additional animations: 2-3$/4-6k each.

♡ Complicated animations 4-7$/10-20k each.

♡ Bribes are welcome for a list bump, 5$ Min.

*PLEASE, Do not leave the pose/backgrounds up to me. I'm only accepting orders if they are properly filled out*

Payment Information
Paypal: pikoruu@icloud.com Or Banned@imvu
please send payment as goods and services with no shipping address
fees are not included in the price, tax can be calculated here.
all full art comes with DP crops and textless versions of the full art. Additional fees may be included on difficult/complicated orders.


Form

Order Form:

DRAW ME!

Username/Name:
Character:
Background Ideas:
pose/expression:
Additional Animation:
Payment Type:
Style:
Single/Couple:



Support Banner



Code:
[url=http://www.celestialartcafe.com/t156-draw-me-senpai-open#715][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/0851/f/2017/209/0/7/dms_ba12_by_aisenpai-dbhzzst.gif[/img][/url]


Last edited by Andy on 2nd September 2017, 10:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down


Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 22nd August 2017, 7:38 pm

College suckkkksss stream will be up shortly.

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 23rd August 2017, 10:03 pm

Just updating everyone that I will be working on orders on saturday sorry about the delay! College just started for me so Im pretty swamped.

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Guest on 25th August 2017, 7:03 am

Cancelling


Last edited by Dan on 1st September 2017, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guest
Guest

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 25th August 2017, 9:51 pm

Dan wrote:DRAW ME!

Username/Name: Xemn/Dan
Character: https://sta.sh/2z6fwrudomy
Background Ideas: In the refs. OR you can choose a more simplistic one related to a bedroom?
pose/expression: In the refs.
Additional Animation: Her blinking, coffee being lifted to her lips and dog blinking
Payment Type: Paypal
Style: Realistic Anime Style
Single/Couple: Single~
Price: $51+ ? If you know the final price, please let me know :)

Thank you if you accept.
Accepted hun total comes out to $53.38 after tax~

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Miyiou on 27th August 2017, 12:51 pm

DRAW ME!

FOR BRIDE BC I WANT IT NOW XD
Username/Name: Sab and Miyiou
Character: https://sta.sh/22b0orhli401?edit=1
Background Ideas: In Stash
pose/expression: https://sta.sh/01d8yvetcbhh (Holding the cat in her stash. Also just have her smiling with not a open mouth)
Additional Animation: Blink x2
Payment Type: Paypal
Style: Anime
Single/Couple: Single

Total pls ? ;w;
avatar
Miyiou

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 27th August 2017, 1:25 pm

@nico

Total comes out to $72.11 after tax, bribe slot, and animations. :) Thanks for the patience!


_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 27th August 2017, 1:27 pm

Miyiou wrote:DRAW ME!

FOR BRIDE BC I WANT IT NOW XD
Username/Name: Sab and Miyiou
Character: https://sta.sh/22b0orhli401?edit=1
Background Ideas: In Stash
pose/expression: https://sta.sh/01d8yvetcbhh (Holding the cat in her stash. Also just have her smiling with not a open mouth)
Additional Animation: Blink x2
Payment Type: Paypal
Style: Anime
Single/Couple: Single

Total pls ? ;w;
Accepted! Total comes out to $57.54 after tax, pet, animation and bribe slot. :)

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Miyiou on 27th August 2017, 1:51 pm

@Andy Im excited /) ouo /)
avatar
Miyiou

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Easily on 27th August 2017, 2:57 pm

Hey Andy! I was wondering could I change my order to a couples? The only pose ref I have is this unfortunately Boop (it's my bf and I, he's sitting on a chair using his computer while I'm playing my ds sitting on him) if you don't mind this as the pose ref may I change my order?
avatar
Easily

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 27th August 2017, 3:20 pm

Easily wrote:Hey Andy! I was wondering could I change my order to a couples? The only pose ref I have is this unfortunately Boop (it's my bf and I, he's sitting on a chair using his computer while I'm playing my ds sitting on him) if you don't mind this as the pose ref may I change my order?
This is ref for the pose only? You can change it to couple if you want just as long as there are refs so I know who im drawing, :)

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Easily on 27th August 2017, 4:04 pm

DRAW ME!

Username/Name: One With Neffy ♥ Easily and Nick ♥ Sierra
Character: Female's Ref (please include my nose ring ^^) Male Ref (please include the white earbuds)
Background Ideas: A bedroom setting, maybe something like this? With a bed, window, closet (idk how much you could fit with this kind of pose so just be creative)
pose/expression: Pose (if you can't fit the entire keyboard in that's perfectly fine like a portion of it would be suitable, don't want it to be too squished or far away? (if that makes sense) / His expression: Boop Her expression: Boop (looking at ds though)
Additional Animation: Bare with me hope this isnt confusing. Please have her blink and her eyes move looking up at him and smiling sweetly, then have his eyes glance down at her grinning/ smirking back (feel free to ask questions if you're confused)
Payment Type: Paypal (tell me price pls)
Style: Reg
Single/Couple: Couple
avatar
Easily

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 28th August 2017, 2:28 pm

Easily wrote:DRAW ME!

Username/Name: One With Neffy ♥ Easily and Nick ♥ Sierra
Character: Female's Ref (please include my nose ring ^^) Male Ref (please include the white earbuds)
Background Ideas: A bedroom setting, maybe something like this? With a bed, window, closet (idk how much you could fit with this kind of pose so just be creative)
pose/expression: Pose (if you can't fit the entire keyboard in that's perfectly fine like a portion of it would be suitable, don't want it to be too squished or far away? (if that makes sense) / His expression: Boop Her expression: Boop (looking at ds though)
Additional Animation: Bare with me hope this isnt confusing. Please have her blink and her eyes move looking up at him and smiling sweetly, then have his eyes glance down at her grinning/ smirking back (feel free to ask questions if you're confused)
Payment Type: Paypal (tell me price pls)
Style: Reg
Single/Couple: Couple
Total comes out to $67.95 after tax. :)

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Easily on 28th August 2017, 3:49 pm

Yay ^^ can't wait to get my first couple done by you
avatar
Easily

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 28th August 2017, 6:40 pm

Should I post livestreams on here guys? Let me know what you think~

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Easily on 28th August 2017, 6:52 pm

Yesss!
avatar
Easily

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Miyiou on 28th August 2017, 7:16 pm

Andy wrote:Should I post livestreams on here guys? Let me know what you think~
yes pllss
avatar
Miyiou

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Suga on 28th August 2017, 7:28 pm

Yes, please. I think a lot of us would really enjoy that! Lay

_________________
"In our past lives and probably in our next, too
We are together eternally."
General Manager
avatar
Suga

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 31st August 2017, 9:18 pm

I live.

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Guest on 1st September 2017, 2:35 pm

@Andy, I will be cancelling my order.
Reason: My mother needs help paying her bills

Sorry to have wasted your time and I understand if you ban me from ordering from your shop again. Thank you for considering my order in the first place.
Guest
Guest

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Easily on 1st September 2017, 10:28 pm

aaa that one turned out so cute ^^ can't wait for mine
avatar
Easily

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 2nd September 2017, 7:15 pm

Will be working on orders tomorrow :)

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Easily on 3rd September 2017, 6:55 pm

Will you be streaming?
avatar
Easily

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 3rd September 2017, 7:17 pm

Easily wrote:Will you be streaming?
possibly I have not decided yet xD

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Sharts on 4th September 2017, 3:14 pm

DRAW ME!

Username/Name: des
Character: https://sta.sh/21o3uy7szj2v
Background Ideas: in refs
pose/expression: in refs
Additional Animation: nope
Payment Type: paypal
Style: reg
Single/Couple: single please :]

$30?
avatar
Sharts

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Andy on 4th September 2017, 4:06 pm

Sharts wrote:DRAW ME!

Username/Name: des
Character: https://sta.sh/21o3uy7szj2v
Background Ideas: in refs
pose/expression: in refs
Additional Animation: nope
Payment Type: paypal
Style: reg
Single/Couple: single please :]

$30?

Accepted, total comes out to 33$ before tax, 3$'s added to reg price because of the added prop. :)

_________________
Head Barista
avatar
Andy

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡!Draw Me Senpai!♡ [OPEN]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum