CAC's New Design!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAC's New Design!

Post by Draxion on 17th August 2017, 9:31 pm

[tech]
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Over the next week, I am going to be doing some changes around the site that will likely change the way it appears and how it's structured. While this change will affect everyone and I understand not many want to have it changed from all the positive feedback on the theme and the way the site is designed now, but I believe we can make it much better.

The following is everything that is going to change on the site in the next coming week (could be weeks depending on how things go). If you have any more ideas or feedback to give with anything about the site's design, structure, features, and so forth, please feel free to reply to this thread and share.

• The navigator we currently have is going to be removed and be replaced by the default Navbar.
• Toolbar will be shortened.
• The index page will be completely revamped to look more appealing.
• A new switch will be installed to allow control over having the site be a light or dark theme.
• Café Gift Shop will be completely redesigned and function differently.
• Posting, replying, creating a topic, editing, and deleting will be interactive.
• Profile details on posts will be redesigned to look more appealing.
• Offline / Online signals will be redesigned and moved above avatars.

Suggested Ideas
• New updates module for the portal (Draxion)[/tech]
Head Baker
Draxion

Back to top Go down

Re: CAC's New Design!

Post by Draxion on 27th August 2017, 11:38 am

[tech]
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Just letting you know the new design is finished and I will be shutting the site down either today or tomorrow to install the new update. I will keep you updated.

Thank you for your support!

~ Draxion[/tech]
Head Baker
Draxion

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on 28th August 2017, 1:39 am

[tech]The new design is finished but I am aware of the many issues you may be facing especially when using other browsers besides Chrome. I am informing everyone I am immediately onto fixing these issues. It will take some time and thanks for your patience!

~ Draxion.[/tech]
Head Baker
Draxion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top