0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
11% 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

[ Feedback ] What Do You Like / Dislike About CAC

Post by Celeste on 19th August 2017, 11:21 pm

Hello, all of our lovely cafe members!  
We are curious to know what appealed to you when you joined!

We also want to know what you like / dislike about the forum, so we can improve it and make it more user friendly.
Please be brutally honest, we want to hear your feedback!
There are no wrong answers!!  

Last edited by Celeste on 29th August 2017, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Café Owner
Celeste

Back to top Go down

Re: [ Feedback ] What Do You Like / Dislike About CAC

Post by Gutz on 28th August 2017, 1:13 pm

(idk if posting replies here is acceptabe aswell but aah I wanted to give feedback ;w;)

So I was looking for a peacefull artforum with friendly people, and I found it. I really love this forum and everyone on it! And the beautiful design is just a bonus. :>
Gutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste on 28th August 2017, 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes posting is allowed!! I'm glad someone actually told us how they felt! We were wondering how everyone felt but not really any feedback.
Thank you so much for yours! Heart
Café Owner
Celeste

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunin on 28th August 2017, 1:36 pm

Hmm, why did I join? The colors were really cute, and I just wanted to spend my money somewhere ;T;. I like the navigation bar, the dark/light feature, events and Oh! I just found the shop feature! This dislikes, umm, nothing tbh, hmm maybe you could click their names at the bottom a profile could pop up like the old gasr had. But yeah this forum is perfect, I'll definitely stick around!
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on 28th August 2017, 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmm, why did I join? The colors were really cute, and I just wanted to spend my money somewhere ;T;. I like the navigation bar, the dark/light feature, events and Oh! I just found the shop feature! This dislikes, umm, nothing tbh, hmm maybe you could click their names at the bottom a profile could pop up like the old gasr had. But yeah this forum is perfect, I'll definitely stick around!

The profile popups are a feature provided by Forumotion and I can definitely install something like that is if is wanted by a lot.
Head Baker
Draxion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top