Tell us your story! [2017]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tell us your story! [2017]

Post by Cream on 24th September 2017, 5:33 pm

Hello, everyone and Welcome to CAC!

This event will be about Art Appreciation!

If you are an Artist, tell us what inspired you to start marking art, what inspired you on your style of art, and how doing art makes you feel, etc. If you are an Art Appreciators tell us what inspired you into loving art, how art makes you feel, and how art applies to you, etc.

Please be specific if you're an Artist, Appreciator, or both so we can give you the right awards.

Event ends October 15th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credit for the Awards @Ghost
Participants:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cream on 1st October 2017, 1:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Event Mascot
Cream

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell us your story! [2017]

Post by Suga on 24th September 2017, 6:02 pm

I am both artist and appreciator. Before I became an artist, of course, I was an appreciator. Viewing art, whether it be digital or on canvas or simply on a piece of paper, gave me happiness. I like how by looking at just one piece, it can hold a lot of feelings and words and I wanted to express that in my own way, so I decided to teach myself to become better at art. I prefer drawing digitally over on paper, but I am slowly learning with both. My favorite things to draw right now are lips and a basic head shape. Like I said, I am slowly learning, but as time has passed, I have gotten better!

Suga

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen on 24th September 2017, 7:37 pm

I am both an Artist and Appreciator. I love working on art for other people, mostly now doing adoptables (still working on them), I love how everyone has their own talents and ways of making their owns art unique, not one artist is the same. I also started making art maybe 2 years ago, still getting better each day, I need too working on my shading and lines hopefully I can get there with a little help. This event is great and I hope I can get a chance to hear your story as well.

Allen
http://grrosen.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by July on 25th September 2017, 8:02 pm

My path of art is SCATTERED.
I've always been an artist. It's what I do in real life, I sell traditional. ALL LOCAL. Portraits, landscapes, paintings, canvas pieces.

I started digital art about 4 years ago, starting with IMVU edits. I tried them based of avi's. It's just I couldn't get better at it, and I soon found out that scratch work, based on OC's of course was my best fit.

So, my journey is still going and I find new things I like playing and messing with every day.

___

Can't wait to see how everyone else's story is.

AS FOR BEING A APPRECIATOR.

Big time. I literally love all art, and it's one of my goals to simply just buy from every person I can thats possible.
I love physical pieces just as much as I do digital.
I love to see how each artist is different, all unique in their own style. There is literally no style I've come across that I don't like.
I love it all. Truly.
Chef
July
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=95438833

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sherubii on 27th September 2017, 2:08 pm

I've been a artist, and a appreciator for many years. I didn't discover my talent for drawing until like 4th grade though but when it came into 6th grade I started to draw more because my best friend basically we just hang out have draw sessions with her and her older sister to teach us more and get better over time. Than when it came online I started to sell on gaiaonline sadly I doesn't used that site anymore but it was good one for the mean time and it help me challenge myself into details and such in drawing. Another side of being a appreciator I enjoy everyones art style they have to bring into the world it just shows how creative everyone is and to explore their minds  on what they bring on paper or digital. Everyone should love art in my opinion~
Sherubii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top