I, Celeste, Am Stepping Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I, Celeste, Am Stepping Down

Post by Celeste on 12th November 2017, 10:49 pm

Hello, Celestials! It has been a great run this past year, but alas, I will be stepping down.
I'm not sure if I will return but I need to focus on myself and my real life before I can pour dedication into our Cafe like I have been. I will still retain the "Cafe Owner" status next to my name.

Some things before I go:

Q: Who will be taking your spot?:
A:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be taking over the CAC leader role. Please treat her with the same respect you would me.

Q: What are the plans for CAC?
A: Before I announced my departure to the mods, I laid out a to-do list of what needed to be done even after I'm gone.
Those included:

• A new background

• New Buttons (Quote, New Topic, Reply, etc)

• A new header

Q: How can we trust [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
A: Suga has been a mod since CAC opened. She has been extremely faithful to CAC and will run it amazingly.

Q: So, what about donations? Are those safe, or?
A: Donations are still safe and will not be used for anything other than making CAC better.

Q: Are you ever going to come back?

A: Possibly. I am unsure at this time.

Q: Do the rules still apply even though you're leaving? 

A: Yes. Just because I am not going to be a staff member anymore, doesn't mean that the rules will no longer apply.

Q: Can I contact you anywhere else? 

A: No, sorry. I am taking a break from the internet in general.

Any more questions can be directed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thank you for the wonderful year. I hope to see CAC blossoming when I return!   Hop
Café Owner
Celeste

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top