Should CAC change it's colors?

100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Attention, Celestials!

Post by Suga on 16th November 2017, 7:36 pm

If you have read Celeste's recent announcement, I am going to be taking over CAC for now. This means new and bigger changes!

We have a lot in store for you, but it is going to be a while. Please be patient with us moderators. We are only trying to make CAC a better and fun experience for you!

To give you an idea of what is going to change: layout, colors, buttons, ect.

Besides that, we are in need of new mods! I will be conducting interviews with anyone who wants to join. If you are interested, please message [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Below will be a list of what we are looking for.

Moderator Positions Open:

1 Shop Mod - This person keeps a lookout for any shops that have been inactive, look funky, etc. They can move shops and clean shops.

2 Event Mods - These people, of course, create events! They create the look, the theme, the topic, everything! They will also handle contests!

1 Off-Topic Mod - This person basically keeps up with the miscellaneous topics of the Cafe. Such as the Entertainment Lobby.

3 Art Theft Mods - These mods keep a lookout for any suspicious art theft cases (I will say this is a fun one ;)).

2 Welcomers - These people do not have the same advantages as higher position mods, but they do join us in the staff discord! These mods basically make new members feel welcome and explain what CAC is all about!

There will be more positions added on in the future, so if one doesn't catch your attention, please come back at a later time to check up on the list!

Note: Please treat every mod and member with respect. Treat them as you would want to be treated.
Note 2: If you have ANY ideas or suggestions as to what could be added or taken away to make CAC feel/look better, please do not hesitate in suggesting it. If you do, message me!

Note 3: If anyone does give us feedback, they will receive 500 donuts to spend in the CAC shop!
Fangirl Manager
Suga

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top